Sunday, September 29, 2013

Got my hands on the issue!!

My dear friend was kind enough to help me pick it up when she was in the city! I finally get to read it in its original language! Below are just some pictures of the magazine- the first one is the standalone story that Enjouji Maki especially did for this issue, and then it's Dear Brother. I would love to read it and update right now but as usual tomorrow's hellish work schedule prevents me from doing so (or else I would not only feel like a zombie but look like one too). Look forward to an update soon!



2 comments:

  1. i've just seen this chapter and... :O i wanna read the next >-<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    So, a new one yeah? I just can tell you how much I'm excited about it! I'm following you for a long time now!
    Your summaries are amazing! And reading it put stars, sun and light in the grey sky of my daily life! Thank you, thank you sooooooo much!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete