Friday, September 27, 2013

Food Blog Update: Mochi from Mochi Cream





New post on food blog! This time it’s about a chain of mochi shops from Japan (they only have a few locations outside of the country, and luckily one of them is in Bay Area). Unlike traditional mochi with just plain old red bean paste, they have flavors like chocolate banana, mango, strawberry short cake, melon, sweet potato, bluberry yogurt, caramel pudding, and more! 
I ordered 8 mochis and 3 mochido’s (mochi in donut form) for myself, and while not all of them were delicious, I really liked how soft and fluffy each were. I’m glad I don’t live near the mochi shop (it’s one hour drive away) or else I would find myself visiting every day for a box…and would probably balloon to the size of an airship!
If you’re interested, click here to read about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment