Saturday, September 7, 2013

Food Blog Update: French Eatery Cocotte





After shamefully neglecting to update last week, I finally found time to finish the post this week. I had almost decided not to write about the restaurant because my notes had disappeared from my iphone (recently I found out that if yahoo mail is connected to your notes in the phone, it annoyingly removes that note and archives it to your email instead and you would have to access it from the desktop version and not on your phone). Anyways, this restaurant is located in SF, and it’s a comfortable 25 min walk from the Bart station. My friend and I took the bus there first so we could make our reservation, but the walk is perfect afterwards because the meal is super filling.
Ambiance wise, it’s nice both for dates and friends. The food wasn’t perfect, although I did really like their bread and banana creme brulee, but the servers are really nice and patient and the service is excellent (so much so I that I left a hefty tip…which I never do). If you’re interested in reading more about the French restaurant, click here!

1 comment:

  1. Sound scrumptious. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete