Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So many things happened today...not all of them good. Actually, I am rather depressed by one of them still...sometimes it drives me to the corner with dark thoughts about my future. I just saw that chapter 12 is out, so I'll do my best to update tomorrow! (The delay is unfortunately caused by work and early waking hours when no one should be forced to wake up at, otherwise I would have done it right now~) Look forward to it, and a new food blog update too about this scrummy Japanese mochi place (where they ship all their fabulous wacky flavored mochi directly from their factory in Gunma) in the Bay Area.

4 comments:

  1. You just have to move on !!!! You can do it !!! =) Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll try to keep positive thoughts in mind.

      Delete
  2. Maybe it is really not your day. We all have those times so don't feel sad because you are not alone on that. But because of what happened that day, you may be able to appreciate the coming days and who knows the next day and so on, it will be your day finally~ =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope your kind words will ring true soon in the future.

      Delete