Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hapi Mari Video: Part 2

Was it only me who was obsessively clicking on petitcomi's channel to check for the second part of Hapi Mari after knowing it would be out on April 17th, Japan time?  I think I checked at least ten times that day, and I'm positive that they're a day late...tsk tsk.  I think the first video was more fun to watch, but I liked this one too.  Anything is okay as long as I can hear Inoue Kazuhiko's sexy voice, haha.  I still hope that they make a drama cd out of this.  It's too much of a waste if they don't, since they had already asked such famous seiyuu to voice these shorts.  I have one note on translation.  In the beginning, Chiwa says, "Kurai, kurai Hokuto no yami."  It literally means, Hokuto's darkness/blackness is very dark, but you know, that doesn't really make sense in English, so I took the liberty to change it to Hokuto's past is dark.  Disclaimer again: I don't own any part of the following video except for my English translation.  All parts of it belong to its original uploader and publisher Petit Comic and other related parties.




I hope you have as much fun watching this as I had fun subbing this.

8 comments:

  1. My God, this week is being perfect, the updates of the novel, the videos and as a grand finale the summary of chapter 38 of Hapi Mari.
    Please if it's a dream I wake up, I want to keep dreaming.
    Whisperpuppies Thank you so much, I have no words.
    A very affectionate greeting to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for subbing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great job!!!! hope there are more to come. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I can't believe I forgot about this! XDD I like remembered at 12am midnight on the 17th, but I knew they wouldn't have it up at that time, and then I promptly forgot. XP

    Ahhh, Hokuto's voice is sooo beautiful, always and always!! I've recently gotten into drama CDs (found the ones for my favourite manga series ever and spend hours listening to it over and over to hear everyone's gorgeous voices! And Kazuhiko was in it too!! XDD He sure gets round X3) so if Hapi Mari gets a drama CD, I would NOT hesitate to get it!! XD Fingers also crossed for live-action version!! :DDD

    You did a great job subbing part 2 too! Now there's only one left, I'm going to miss them when it ends. T_T Also that's how I would've interpreted Chiwa's first line too. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love him, you should try listening to the Kannou Mukashibanashi series. He acts as the narrator for the beginning, and other seiyuu's tell the individual stories. The title is suggestive, but I really didn't think it was anything naughty (though I've only listened to one cd out of six). They use dummy head mics to record it, so if you put on headphones, it feels like they whisper in your ears sometimes.

      The more drama cd's I listen to, the more I think companies only hire the famous ones to act the roles. I use to not be able to remember individual names, but I can tell who's who now, and I think Kazuhiko was in a lot of them. If you're not queasy about cd's where the seiyuu talks to the listener (which was kinda weird for me at first), I definitely recommend shukan soine series. (Inoue Kazuhiko does the 10th one).

      Delete
    2. Wow, you must listen to many drama CDs!! :D I really should listen to more, it'd definitely improve my listening skills. Getting a bit rusty since I stopped subbing/watching dramas. ^^;;

      Ohhh otome drama CDs? Naughty? I don't really mind naughty! Haha, I'm already probing the internet for those Kannou Mukashibanashi drama CDs, I'm looking forward the to Kazuhiko intro immensely. ;D

      Haha why would anyone feel queasy when being directly spoken to by a seiyu with a gorgeous sexy voice?? I think I'd melt like butter, especially if it's Kazuhiko's gorgeous voice! XD

      Delete
    3. OMGSH!!! He's blowing in my ears, he's blowing in my ears!!! I'm giggling like a little girl right now, it actually feels like he's speaking directly into my ears when it switches to just one side. >< It makes my ears go all tickly and tingly! Eeee! <3

      Delete
    4. I know! I get all shivery when they do that sometimes. I was listening to Morita Masakazu doing the shukan soine radio show, and when he spoke behind the dummy mic's head, I felt like he was whispering behind me on my neck~

      Delete