Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hapi Mari Video: Part 1

First off, I would like to thank Pandaranda for sharing this wonderful wonderful video with me from Petit Comic.  I never even knew they had a channel!  And once I watched it, I couldn't stop clicking the button on youtube.  Hokuto is voiced by Inoue Kazuhiko and Chiwa by Takayama Minami.  Both are relatively famous seiyuu, and gosh, Inoue Kazuhiko is one of my favorites!  His voice is so deep and smooth, yum yum.  Takayama Minami voices Conan from Detective Conan (absolutely a must-watch for mystery lovers).  I couldn't recognize it at first because I've never heard her voice such a girly role, or rather, I've never heard her from anything else besides Conan.  And by the time I've clicked repeat for the fifth time, I know I needed to sub it.  My urge to sub was just too great, despite all the other stuff I had to do...and tadaa!  Disclaimer again: I don't own any part of the video except for my English translation.  All of it belongs to its respective uploader/publisher petitcomic and other parties.




 Here it is!  It says the next short clip will become available on April 17th, so look forward to it!  Please enjoy!  I really hope they make a drama CD out of this.  I mean, they did one for Yoru Cafe, didn't they?  And that was only a short 3 volumes.  *cross my fingers for Inoue Kazuhiko agreeing to voice this*   Also...I've received the raws for the next chapter, so I'll get to them as soon as I can.

15 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you subbed this so that everyone else can watch it too!! I was worried that it would get lost forever in your chatango. ^^;; And I was the same, I swear I've watched this video over 10 times already. XD

    But you did a great job! Looks like you haven't lost your subbing touch after all. XD Totally looking forward to the next one that comes out in 2 days!! :DDD

    Ohh, but I think the actress is called Takayama Minami 高山みなみ (http://myanimelist.net/people/24/Minami_Takayama), although Tanaka Mayumi appears to be very famous as well! :O

    Crossing my fingers for a drama CD too! And definitely with the same seiyu. X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for correcting me! Haha, I really like Tanaka Mayumi too since she does Luffy's voice. Must have gotten mixed up in my head~

      Delete
    2. Haha I see, their names are really similar! XP

      Delete
    3. Awesome arigatou in fact if you didn´t translate I wouldn´t be so happy right now to see this 3 videos !!!!!! I´m a totally fan of Hokuto. I´ll recommend you to go to bxsmanga on this web you can read the latest chapters =D

      See ya

      Bure

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for subing this .its brilliant ,your too good to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the subs :) I enjoyed it! Got this link from the thread at mangafox. Will you be subbing the rest when it comes out? I hope you will and if you will I want to give you my thanks in advance for that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whisperpuppies're great, do not know where you find the time to translate raw manga and novel, and also this gem of a video.
    The voices seem precious, especially Hokuto, but do not understand anything he says.
    My whole mood for the translation of the next chapter and a very affectionate greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was GREAT!!! I agree with the ones that said Hapi Mari needs a anime it would be great!!!! Whisperpuppies I heard that the author has a new manga starting later this year does that mean that Hapi Mari is going to end have you heard anything on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it was slated for either a September or October release? And yes, Hapi Mari is going to end soon. It says there will be two more chapters until finale on the cover page of chapter 38. I think the series is better suited for a live-action, don't you think?

      Delete
    2. Live action all the way!!! Much rather that to an anime! X3 Drama or movie, I don't care which as long as the actors are gorgeous and talented. ;D

      Delete
    3. You may be right about the live action the only thing I was thinking about was funny faces that Chiwa get when Hokuto starts flirting with her, They could draw them better than having some one try to do them. Either way I think it would be a good idea!!!!

      Delete
  6. Kazuhiko-sensei. *giggles. Ahhh...

    Sorry, I know... I'm so used to hearing his voice for Kakashi... and Sohma Hatori... and Madara/Nyanko-sensei (Nyanko-sensei especially since I just finished watching the latest season of "Natsume Yuujinchou") XD

    He has one smooth voice... I think I have to listen to this a couple of times to get this image of this cute, fluffy, chubby maneki neko out of my head.

    Again, thanks for brightening up my morning / start of my day, Whisperpuppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whisperpuppies this is really awesome, thanks for subbing work :)

    Do you know the title of song in this video? It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Whisperpuppies! :) You've been very generous to even do the subtitle and share it with us! XD I was wishing that Hapi Mari will have an anime version, now that the voice of Inoue-sensei is Hokuto, simply perfect.kyaaa! Awesome video and thanks again :))

    ReplyDelete