Friday, April 6, 2012

Hapi Mari novel: Update 7


Surprise post!!  This only covers Hokuto's point of view, as the next chapter will be way longer than this.  I hope you have fun reading!


“Geez, what a troublesome wife you are,” I mutter as I lay Chiwa down on the canopy bed.  Chiwa looks as angelic as a child, breathing softly as she sleeps.  Does she usually pass out like this after drinking?  I take the small bottle of bourbon from the minibar and sit down on the neighboring bed.  As I down the drink, I look at Chiwa with an unexplained sense of reproach.  The streams of moonlight that steal into the room illuminate her openly outstretched limbs.  Her disheveled hair caresses her delicate collarbone and tangles with the necklace I gave her, flowing down to her gently rising and falling chest.  Her skin is tinged the lightest of pinks, her lips barely parted.  Whenever the curtains of the canopy ripple back and forth, her appearance wavers as if she was nothing but an apparition.

“…to,” Chiwa whispers in her sleep.

The tip of her tongue slips out for but a second, revealing a hint of red.  Fleetingly, secretively beautiful.  A surge of desire bursts forward from the depths of my body.  I empty the bottle of bourbon in another gulp.  My throat burns deliciously as I continue to grow hotter.  It’s fine to abandon myself to desire and lust once in a while, isn’t it.  I move to Chiwa’s bed, straddling her waist as I hover over her.  I look at her innocent face for a few seconds before stroking her lips gently with the pad of my finger.

“I might as well go ahead and give her the naughtiest dreams.”

I trail my fingers from her lips to her neck, and finally to the swell of her breasts.     I continue to stroke her warm skin, flushed from the wine earlier, before stripping off her dress in the way.  I know she has taken the trouble to pretty herself up tonight, but there’s no need for it right now.

“Hnn….”

Chiwa lets out a faint moan, but doesn’t wake up.  She shivers a bit and starts to perspire.  The paleness of her arms and inner thighs were blinding under the sunlight in the pool earlier today, but now her limbs look almost transparent under the white moonlight.  The feelings of guilt that accompanies defiling the innocent and the sweet numbing elation of the mind blends together in an indescribable mixture that courses up my spine.  I caress every inch of her body, at times aggressively, at times gently.  Her body becomes a canvas in which I paint heated lines across.  The tips of my fingers too begin to perspire and my strokes leave a moist trail.  As I continue to caress her breasts, I press my lips against the very swell and tickle her with my tongue.  She shifts just slightly in response.  A response that only I know of.  Only I know of the flush of her skin, the softness of her body.
As one would leave footprints on a virgin sheet of snow, I leave marks on her snowy white skin as I suck gently.  The indecent red marks illuminated by the moonlight will serve as a reminder of my mischief tonight.  I smile as I release her nipple with a wet plop.  I wonder if the sound will reach her while she’s sleeping?  My fingers trail down her lower body as I ponder this.  A slightly heated breath escapes from both our lips.  Chiwa’s eyebrows knit together coquettishly.  From her trembling lips comes the faintest of gasps that string together three syllables.

“Ho-ku-to…”

I gulp audibly.  Surrendering to my impulses, I touch her deepest parts, parts to which only I’m allowed entry.  The heat of her passion envelops my fingers. 

“So being together is the highest form of luxury for you huh…”

It seems that even now she’s calling me from her dreams.

“Chiwa…”

I caress her further, fanning the heat from within.  I know I’m pushing my limits.  If she continues to respond like this, it’ll go pass mere teasing.

“Chiwa—“ I call her name once more.

“Ah…” she lets out a high note, intensely arching her body. 

The fingers which were gripping the sheets intensely finally loosen up and all tension leaves her body as she sinks into the bed.  I let out a deep sigh before leaving her side.  The bed creaks a little, waking Chiwa up.  She drowsily opens her eyes.

“Hokuto…?  I…”

“Go to sleep.”

I affectionately push her hair back from her sweaty brow.  She was supposed to be only a woman I married to achieve my goal.  But now…

I watch her go back to sleep before taking off my sticky shirt and throwing it onto the empty bed.  Combing my damp hair back, I head towards the bathroom.

“Goodnight, Chiwa,” I stop to turn back and say.

She seems to smile in response.

Ah, I usually don't do updates back to back...but, gosh, this was just too tempting to not post.  I had to fan myself while translating the whole time...I was so embarrassed!  Naughty naughty Hokuto...


I have a slight request to make from my readers.  I don't have anyone proofread my drafts for me before I post, so if you see mistakes or places that could be worded better, please inform me!  I'll gladly change it.  I'm sure you know too that editing by oneself is not always efficient, and a fresh pair of eyes really helps.


Have a good weekend, everyone!

-whisperpuppies

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is a surprise!! Naughty Hokuto but I love to see more from his point of view! THis is just too hot to handle xx Thanks so much Whisperpuppies! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! THATS ALL i CAN SAY AND THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This update is sizzling hot!! It would have been great if his POV was a bit longer,, but then again even if it's such a short one,, it definitely made me all giddy and flush up! A much longer and detailed one would kill me! Oh the naughty side of Hokuto!! LOL... Thank you so much Whisperpuppies!! May you have a superb weekend too! Teeceezzzz.. >~<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if it were any more explicit and longer, I would have probably fainted. Such descriptions aren't fair to raging female hormones. In fact, Hokuto should be illegal. :p

      Delete
    2. Ditto!! IKR?? I can pretty much see a lot of girls fainting over such excitement with blood profusely gushing out of their noses! LOL... Too much of Hokuto's smexiness and naughtiness should be avoided or female hormones would skyrocket and reach a danger zone.. >~<

      Delete
  4. awww!!!
    i never imagined hokuto like this :P
    made my heart skip a beat <3
    thanks soo much for the update!!
    and if there is something i can help with please let me know, this whole month i have nothing to do.
    And i would be more than happy to help you in anyway i can!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the two updates. Love it.
    (Lucy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGSSSSSSSSH! *fans self* Hokuto, Hokuto! XDDD I can't believe he...oh gosh. I'm kind of glad it stopped there, any further and I would have died from the sheer amount of raging hormones coursing through my body! Dear me, this is not good for me so early in the morning!!! XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...
    first of all i'd like to say, thank you very much for two update, and it did help me brighten my day yesterday, which is very hectic day.
    wow, when you say that there will be chapter from hakuto point of view, i NEVER expect this story, i expect something like explanation how hokuto feeling since he married chiwa until he realize that he love chiwa, but NEVER expect something like this. when i read this chapter, I was so embarrassed hokuto is so naughty, but the part that i like it best is when hokuto think "It’s fine to abandon myself to desire and lust once in a while" kyaaa, because hokuto is rarely looses his composure(if i can't say never)and give in to his will. in this chapter, i can see how hokuto's real feeling for chiwa, and i wonder how will chiwa react next morning, will she remember it or not, i bet she won't remember at all because she was very drunk.
    once again, thank you very much for the updates, and i use capslock to wrote never, is to show that i really shock, but shock in a good way of course. i;m hoping to see more story from hokuto pint of view. i'm sorry if i made many mistake in writing this comment because i'm not native english speaker, but i hope you understand what i mean, and how grateful i am to you for give Hapi Mari Novel's translation.
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eventhough it's short, but I feel embarrassed read his POV >////<
    Hokuto is so naughty <3
    Thanks for translating~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this hot update. I have not seen yet, but better, because Easter was not very successful and today I enjoyed a lot.

    A very affectionate greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know why I like Hokuto!
    He is sooo naughty....
    I'm having a nosebleed here. Gotta look for a tissue~
    Wah! I want more of his thought! It's so refreshing seeing his POV!

    ReplyDelete