Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just got HM raws

Report start.

Villan revealed? Check.
Ring? Check.
Proposal? Check.
Hot reunion sex? Check.

I am definitely going to squeeze the translations/summary into my schedule today after skimming them. Villan was a bit anti-climatic, but whatever. I can only tell you it's not Souma (thank goodness) or grandpa. Just someone we really haven't gotten to know or heard about in the big Mamiya family. Oh, and Hokuto changes his last name back to Miura...hmm Miura Hokuto...doesn't really stick right now, but I guess when I re-read the manga for the 50th time in the future, it might start to sound natural. The author also said that in the last chapter, the thing we (the readers) have been longing for will make an appearance...I wonder what that could be? Marriage ceremony? (I mean, its title IS Hapi Mari.). それとも...赤ちゃん???. Cannot wait for the great big sappy ending to tie up all the ends; the cheesy ones where everyone gets a happy ending and is all smiles and makes the viewer just feel like hugging a huge teddy bear with a sigh of relief. Oh come on, you know you want it too.

Report end.

Baby? Probably coming on the way.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the advance. I hope the summary very excited and I love happy endings.
    Life is very hard, and if we take away the happy ending of the manga and film, What is left?.
    To encourage the translation, and a warm greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whisperpuppies you are the best!!!! I'm sorry to see it ending this is my favorite series, but I'm glad that its not being drag out I think that what make this so appealing that and the main charters HokutoxChiwa forever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheeeeeeeeee! A short report/teaser from Whisperpuppies = happy ending to a long day. :) Thanks, chiquita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOWWWWW !!!!! REUNIONsex ??? you totally got me excited !!! i am totally looking forward to your summaries !!!!! ^_^ please continue :)))

    ReplyDelete