Saturday, June 15, 2013

Updated food blog: Cako's Macarons!



Just updated the food blog!  This time, it's on everyone's favorite cookies as of late, macarons!  The above ones are from Cako (a bakery that specializes in cupcakes that you may see here and there in Bay Area), and flavors above include rose, sesame, white peach, nutella, and lychee.  I was attracted to the appearance (who isn't) at first since all of them had pastel colors that would appeal to the inner princess of every girl.
They were alright, I suppose.  I still haven't had a true one from Pierre Herme or Laudree, so I don't know how to judge macarons honestly, but these had quite big hollows in some of the shells.  Flavor-wise, some were pretty good and not too sweet.  If you're interested, click here to read more about it.

I also saw that chapter 8 has been updated for Dear Brother, so expect the summary soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment