Sunday, June 9, 2013

CAFÉ BRÛLÉE!




Finally, a new post on the food blog! This time it's about cafe brulee, a dessert fusion between creme brulee and coffee. Yes, you heard me right, two of the best things in the world together! What could be more perfect? I'm not sure if you can see clearly, but there's actually latte art underneath the sugar. The barista draws it so it can be visible underneath the layer of caramelized sugar, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

If you are interested, click here to read more about it.

I haven't personally been myself yet, but if I have a chance to go to Santa Clara, that will be one of the spots I'll hit right away since the drink seems so novel. Still checking daily for that next chapter of Dear Brother, but I guess the group hasn't scanned or finished translating it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brother Chap 8 is out. Looking for your summary :)

    ReplyDelete