Friday, March 29, 2013

Ginormous Pastrami Sandwiches at Miller's East Coast Deli



It's that time of the week when the food blog gets updated...and just looking at these sandwiches has my inner carnivore raging at me to make a trip to SF!  I don't imagine you can find these gigantic sandwiches with probably at least 3 inches of meat stacked in between anywhere else but the US.  Ah the perks of living here...everything is bigger.

I'm not a usual big fan of sandwiches for lunch or dinner because I've been trained to learn that if I don't have rice or noodles, it's not a filling meal.  Yup, I'm a big eater...so if I had these, I would probably still go out for a large bowl of rice afterwards.  This NY style deli is located in SF, and from what I gather, all their sandwiches are really popular, and don't skimp on the meat and other ingredients.  So if you're missing that taste of the east coast, I encourage you to visit!

If you're interested in the review, you can click here to learn more about it!

And as always, thanks to all my readers for your continual support and patience.  By the way, did you know that the first volume of Dear Brother is now out for sale?

It's on sale at my local bookstore, Kinokuniya, for only $6.25, and now that the yen's ridiculously low, it makes purchasing just so much easier.  But I think I'll still hold off on it until the story starts to come together to see whether it's worth buying.  On the other hand....what a suggestive cover!  For siblings, that is................

No comments:

Post a Comment