Sunday, April 7, 2013

Food blog update! Pizza at Cheese Board & Potato Puffs at Gregoire




If you're ever in Berkeley, you need to hit up these two places for food.  Seriously.  I've never been to Gregoire nor Cheese Board during my time as a student in Berkeley, thinking it must just be overhyped places...but how wrong I was...especially about Cheese Board.

Cheese Board only serves 1 type of pizza per day, and all their choices are vegetarian.  I'm a meat lover, but their pizza is simply amazing, so much so that it doesn't even matter if there isn't any meat.  There's a queue out the door all the time (but I missed it since I went in the odd hours between lunch and dinner).  They also have a live band, which makes it a nice place to hang out with friends.  The potato puffs at Gregoire on the other hand...are...well, they're good, but they were too salty for me.  I need to try out their other stuff to see if I've missed out on something.

If you're interested in the review, click here to read about it on the food blog.

2 comments:

  1. Cheese Board is getting some national love!! They're going to be on Pizza Cuz on the cooking channel mon. 5/20 at 6p
    http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/east-bay-pizzerias-get-love-from-the-cooking-channels-pizza-cuz/Content?oid=3541374

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a sweet tooth but your perfect cheese board is indeed my ideal pudding course. Thanx!

    cheese board & salad bowl

    ReplyDelete