Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So I've got the second book...

Without finishing reading the first one naturally...but I swear I'll get to that one!  Unfortunately I don't have the time anymore to translate page by page (or else I would have), and I'm mainly reading it in my super long commute to work.  Good thing no one understands Japanese here...or at least most people don't...because if they saw the text of that super steamy sex scene....

I would be so embarrassed!  I would never read it in public transport in Japan, lol.  Anyways, the story so far for this second novel...Hokuto and Chiwa are planning their wedding, and the first few pages detail their trip to try on wedding dresses.  They eventually end up with one that Hokuto picks because they have virtually no time (one month until the ceremony to be exact) although Chiwa wants to try on more.  Chiwa was hesitant about the one Hokuto picked at first because she would look fat in it, and while Hokuto tells her she doesn't need to lose weight, he would help her if it meant so much to her.

Chiwa proceeds to stuff herself at dinner that night regardless, to which Hokuto asks her, "Is this supposed to be the action of one who wanted to lose weight?"  He makes her exercise despite the fact that she has already showered.  Chiwa doesn't want to, though she reluctantly agrees after not knowing what was in store...

And well....ummm...then comes the sex scene!  God I was so red in the face when reading it...they basically have to be quiet when they do it because they live in Chiwa's house now (with her father).  And he was teasing her the whole time, being rough and naughty and making the bed shake and...and...well, you know what happens.

Anyways, I'm now at the part where Chiwa comes back late from work one night dead tired.  She notices that Hokuto is in the shower, and while going to the vanity desk to remove her make-up with some wipes, she sees a big envelope in the bin.  Hokuto had always told her to properly dispose of personal mail by shredding it, but he doesn't ever do it himself.  So Chiwa decides to take care of it when she spies the name of the sender.  It turns out to be an investigative report (what's with all these investigative reports dammnit!) and she reads it naturally.

Inside are contents about Hokuto's real father...which is when Hokuto comes out of the bathroom.  He doesn't catch her reading it though.  Hokuto tells her that grandpa and Souma brought it for him, but he had zero interest in it and disposed of it without even opening the envelope.  Chiwa then feels guilty about reading it...and lies to Hokuto when he asks if she read it.  

The next morning, Chiwa's father comes up to her as she's preparing breakfast and asks if he can invite Chiwa's mother to the wedding...to which Chiwa adamantly says no.

And that's it for now!  Until I've read more...that is!


9 comments:

  1. I'm so curious... kyaaaaaah!! Hokuto you naughty naughty boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I think if I ever want to translate, I may just translate that one scene~

      Delete
  2. Waaaah, you're making me want to purchase the volumes now! Ahhh, that sex scene has totally curious. :3 Damn it, I wish my kanji were better so that I could read it without a dictionary! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot that Chiwa's mother left them. Hmmm... I wonder how would Chiwa react or solve that kind of problem. Its actually the same problem with Hokuto's father.

    I love Hokuto being naughty and all! It just spice up their relationship :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    When you will have the time. Do you plan to translate it (the novel) ?

    Thanks ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the information, and please, pretty please? Translate the xxxx part (I'm not sorry to be a pervert) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kikou ... ^^

    Tks you so much ... for letting us know what is happening in the novel books ... even if you have to be so embarrased ... but well it's for all good pleasure !!!

    Bises ^^ ... and yes we know that real lifes are busy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaa Whisperpuppies you must make the script of that naughty part of Hokuto jajaja I really miss read something of him. This is the 1st time someone think of Chiwa's mother. I always thought she was death, but now I remember that she run off because of the debt.

    I'll hope to read more about it!

    See ya,

    Bure

    ReplyDelete