Friday, June 22, 2012

Hapi Mari Booklet: Part 1

So...I finally got the booklet that came with the wedding magazine, and I must say, I'm not too impressed with the so-called extra illustrations and comic strips.  In fact, I feel a bit ripped off for paying so much for a magazine I don't need just for Hapi Mari...but oh well.  The magazine was ginormous (they should have said it was more like a phone book instead), and there were three separate issues on rings (ah, so sparkly), wedding venues, and hotels.  Anyways, I'll do the illustrations first (5 total), and the comic strips in a second post.


Hokuto: You know this is the 100th shot...
Chiwa: Ah...even the sheets look like a dress now  Take another, take another~




Chiwa: Which ones should we pick for the invitations~
Hokuto: Main products...? Your list is full of mistakes.  (T/N: Chiwa typed the wrong kanji 主品 instead of 主賓, which is supposed to mean guest of honor)




Chiwa: Wah   This is perfect for a wedding!!
Hokuto: Isn't this too cliched?



Hokuto: Ah, it's tender
Chiwa: Yummy 




Hokuto: ...sheez.  Don't go catching a cold.
Chiwa: Zzz mmhm, flowaas~



10 comments:

  1. NO wayyyyy This is way too cute!!! Look at this before the final chapter and it's just!! SO MOEEEE~~~ Thank you so much for doing this!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuteeeee!!!!!! Now, if I could see their children in the extra chapter it would be perfect. Thank you so much for doing this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much :D really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. whisperpuppies Sorry, I was the one who gave you the information and I feel responsible for you to pay much money for so few pages of Hapi Mari.
    But I want to thank you with all my heart, because your post has given me back the joy, as the final chapter of Hapi Mari has left me a little sad for not being what I expected, meaningless fights, unanswered questions and think too hasty a conclusion.
    If the author makes an extra, but would be better and so has been quick to close the series.
    Again thank you very much and very affectionate greeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no worries. I guess I can read up on wedding venues if I ever plan to have a wedding in Japan, lol. And mark up pictures of rings I want :P

      Delete
    2. Whisperpuppies're a sweetheart. Since I can not thank you otherwise, I edited some pictures of chapter 40 and the "book of wedding preparation," I hope that you like.
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=238346136282601&set=a.176107245839824.37218.175906512526564&type=3&theater

      A very affectionate greeting.

      Delete
  5. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Really, really THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh! It's too cute! I really love it. I'm proud of Hokuto! He really made time and effort with the preparation of their wedding. I was thinking that they will hire a wedding planner (well, because Hokuto can afford it) and Chiwa is the more hands on one than him.

    thanks whisperpuppies! as always you give an extra effort to us fans :) a million thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for doing this, your toooooo good to us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kikou ... ^^

    Thank you Whisperpuppies for sharing this "extra" with us !!!

    Bises ^^

    ReplyDelete