Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A small favor

Hey guys,

I would like to thank you all for being such supportive and patient readers and visiting here at all.  I completely lost it the other day because...well, some bad things happened, but now it's been fixed.  I know that the majority of you are not like that.  Anyways, I just wanted to ask a favor.  I've realized that a lot of you comment as Anonymous, and I know that it's your choice.  But could you put a name/nickname next time you comment (you don't have to put in an url)? I just want to get to know who my regular visitors are, and it helps me to reply better too...since anonymous 1 and anonymous 2 may be very well the same person.  I know it's troublesome to sign into one account or another when I want to comment on someone else's blog too, which is why I've left my commenting options the most open.  Anyways, I would like to thank you once more again and I think you can expect to see the next update early next week.

-whisperpuppies  

9 comments:

  1. I don't usually comment one all of your blog posts but for sure I visit here almost every day to see if there are new updates on your site. I'm patient! lol.

    Just take your time. I'll wait.


    PS: YOU LIKE TVXQ?! OMG! WHO'S YOUR BIAS?! TELL ME! XD


    - KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've liked them for a long time....I don't really have a bias, but I guess at the moment I like Jejung the best? I use to sub their Japanese radio shows Bigeastation, and most of my vids are still on that channel.

      Delete
  2. Hey Whisperpuppies I visit your site every day I also visit bxmanga everyday. so thankful for all you do LOVE THE NOVEL AND THE SERIES.So glad you calm down!! HERE IS A BIG THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit your site everyday. Thank you so much for your hardwork.
    And, this is my site http://aworldinsidemyhead.blogspot.com/

    Please check it out on your spare time.

    Thank you so much for hapi mari and you do a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whisperpuppies~ I usully don't comment on every entry, but when I do, I will use my nick! I really appreciate your hard work for us! I don't know how to put my gratitude into words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there~!
    I'm on of your loyal HM reader summary so I want to say thanks for all the hard work <3 I don't have blogspot, that's why I always posted as Anon. Anyway, cheer up and have a nice day.

    -Harera

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much , I am one of the patient readers :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Whisperpuppies! I'm one of those patient readers of HM :) I so love you for your hard-work. And take your time, no need to hurry, I am willing to wait. Al use this nickname for blogspot. I always visit your site and Bxsmanga. Keep up the good work guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!! i always visit your site for HM updates!!! thank you by the way!!! i love your summary of HM chapter 36 because its super detailed compared to other site where they only get the main point of the manga they summarized. :)

    --lamelia

    ReplyDelete