Thursday, August 15, 2013

News: Volume 2 is out + Next Issue One-Shot


Ok...honestly I have no idea who the guy in the cover is...he doesn't look like Gin...or does he?  Usually the covers of her past novels really only had the main characters on it (you don't see side characters slapped on the cover- and yes Gin qualifies as one because you don't really read much about him. I would say the brothers are quite underdeveloped as characters so far). Unless Sougo flipping dyed his hair, I think they need to redraw the cover. The story is going nowhere so far, which is why I'm still not purchasing any of it. I have a theory that Enjouji Maki is doing a one-shot in the monthly magazine because her Dear Brother series has been dragging. When she was at the height of her popularity with Hapi Mari, you never see her participate in drawing extra one-shot stories...not for the omake, not for anything really.

Summary of the one-shot:
Animals never really took a liking to pet groomer Azusa. But one day a large dog attaches to her, and the pet owner asks her to sit his dog?!

I'm actually really looking forward to this issue, and will probably even buy it just for the one-shot. Will keep everyone posted when I actually get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment