Friday, August 9, 2013

Food Blog Update: $2 Crab at Five Star Seafood Restaurant




Update on food blog! This time, it’s a continuation from my food adventures in LA~ Stepping into the restaurant really pulled me back into Hong Kong- the loud chatter, the cloth covered tables, the red carpets, the golden dragon and phoenix on the walls…damn, I really want to go back now.
The specialty of this place is that they always have seafood specials- this time it was having crab or lobster at $.99/lb…which is ridiculously cheap if you ask me. Our crab dish only came to $2 on the check! The food was delicious (except for one dish that really disappointed), and the restaurant is situated in a busy Chinese shopping center, so you can go grab dessert or boba afterwards. 
If you’re interested, click here to read about it!

On another note, I know that chapter 9 of Dear Brother has already come out, so expect the summary to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment