Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hapi Mari Booklet: Part 3

Alrighty, this is the last part of the booklet!  I hope you enjoy.  I do promise to update the novel when I have time.  Thank you for waiting so patiently!



One month before the wedding

H: What’re you writing?

C: The profile sheet for the MC.  Let’s see… “Place of proposal and the words used?”…

C: …it was more like an order from my boss inside the president’s office…

H: …..

C: And then…what about “Why you decided to marry?”

H: I was told I would be fired from my position as president if I didn’t marry.

C: Eh…

C: What’s up with this!  It’s not romantic at all!!!

H: It’s alright to tell a few white lies in our situation.

C: Alright, then this question!  “What do you like about your bride?”

H (painfully honest): Her idiotic side?


A few days later

C: Ah, look!  It’s from our MC!  Look at the magic he spun for your totally unromantic answers.  As expected of a pro.

C: When I read this…I feel like we’re a couple strung together by the red string of destiny.

H: Well, when I met you, I’ve always thought, “You may seem a little troublesome but I didn’t dislike you.  It would be alright even if I spend the rest of my life with you.”

H: I suppose it is a red string of destiny.

C: Ehhhhh, if you thought about it that way, why didn’t you tell me earlier!


A few days before the wedding

C: I’ve finally written the letter

C (thoughts): The entire audience and my dad would probably cry when I read this.

Mobile rings

C: Hnn?  Asahina-san?  Eh?  “What time do I have to be there to make it on time?”

C: Eh…even Yoshioka-san too?!  What’s with everybody?

C (thoughts): I’ve done everything needed to be done, but I just can’t calm down.  Did I forget anything?  Would everything turn out ok like this tomorrow?

Door opens

C: Welcome back Hokuto!

Chiwa runs into him.

H: Wah, what are you doing all of a sudden!!


H: Did something happen?  Any problems?

C: None, but I’m so nervous I can’t sit~~

H: Dummy, just steel yourself.

Chiwa notices cake box

C: What’s this for?

H: Pre-celebration.

H: You’ll probably be flailing all over the place tomorrow, so this is for our wedding-eve.

C: Hokuto…

C (thoughts): I feel like I’ve gotten closer to Hokuto through our wedding preparations.  I’m looking forward to tomorrow.

H: You may not fit into your dress tomorrow after this. -_-




4 comments:

  1. Thanks whisperpuppies :) Hokuto is such a teaser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Whisperpuppies by comic strips are very nice.
    As always, Hokuto is surprising the poor Chiwa.
    Sorry to bother you, but may be possible to put the cover of the booklet?
    It is really nice, with Hokuto and Chiwa wedding clothes, it would be a lovely wallpaper.
    Thank you very much for everything and sorry for the inconvenience. A very affectionate greeting to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU ~!!!! for giving us the spoilers for HAPI MARI [ the previous posts ] i really enjoyed it ^_^ !!! any manga/anime similiar to hapi mari ? mind recommending them ? THANK YOU ! i really love your posts ~! it totally brightens up my sad day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whisperpuppies Hello, I hope everything went well and we're working.
    Excuse me, long ago I saw a page of February 2010 on Hapi Mari, I think it's a promotion for Valentine's Day, but the picture is very bad and does not look good.
    If you look at it I'd appreciate it a lot, the page is:
    http://comshoblog.shogakukan.co.jp/petit/2010/02/3-08e7.html
    Giving thanks for all you and hoping that you have a good summer, I leave very very affectionate greetings.

    ReplyDelete