Thursday, August 9, 2012

New series info


I always manage to see a Hokuto-like protagonist in each one of Enjouji Maki's series...which, well, I know drawing styles can only vary so much...but I wish she would draw a different character!
Anyways, the summary of the new series (to be released in September) goes like this:

1st Door "They're not my family"
Komatsu Momo is a plain OL at 23 years old.  Maybe too plan.  She's currently living by herself in the house her parents left behind for her...but!  She's actually going to get married soon.  And it's one of her co-workers too.  Finally, Momo's resolved to contact her "brothers"...??

OMG, what on earth?  Her brothers?  ........
And the fact that this finace of hers doesn't appear in that tiny image worries me...meaning he's not really the main character.  So unless this new manga is about family ties and only family relationships...I'm not sure how it would turn out.  *cross my fingers for the best*



4 comments:

  1. Whisperpups, you're back! How are you? I was afraid that you had fallen off the face of the earth. I was waiting for any little chat in the chatbox or a random blog post! But I'm glad to hear from you. :) Having a wonderful summer so far? Enjoying the Olympics on TV? (I'm totally oogling over the incredibly attractive athletes. It's quite sad... really...) :D Anyways, I'm glad that you're alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey whisperpuppies I'm so glad you are back the new series looks good are you going to be doing updates it by chance. I love all of Enjouji maki works!!! just WELCOME BACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dude! This reminds me of a short series I read in Sho Comi. =_= It was horrendous! The main character is basically a girl living with 3 super hot(?) brothers. Turns out they're not related (the brothers are but not to the girl), but she doesn't know that, and they're all like head over heels in love with her despite living with each other since they were very little children. And then she starts to fall for them before realising they're not blood related? I mean, your blood doesn't exactly repulse you from falling for your siblings! It's the fact that you've lived with them all your life, and to you, they're your siblings! @_@ I don't know, it was just kind of really silly and gross... >_< I hope this doesn't turn out like that, because that promo picture looks almost exactly the same as the series I read in Sho Comi! XD

    Thanks for the info on the new series though! I hope you're having fun in Japan. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Whisperpuppies!!! I want that this manga will not be like that insane stories with brothers in love. Probably they are her chilhood friends and she named them as brothers. I don't like mangas with more than 2 guys in love of the same character as Candy or another OHHost Club. I had enough of that kind of stories. If you know anything more about the first episode told us please!!!! Have a good trip to Japan

    Seee ya !


    Bure

    ReplyDelete