Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pumpkin Mt. Blanc Recipe


Finally finished writing/translating the recipe for Pumpkin Mt. Blanc! I haven't posted in forever because I was extremely busy (and it's only continuing to be more so), but felt really guilty of not contributing to the food blog I have with my friends. So here's something to share just in time for the holidays! The layers are pumpkin cream and whipped cream on top of a matcha cake roll filled with adzuki beans. And there's a sugar crust hiding underneath too! If you feel like trying something for Thanksgiving besides pumpkin pie, this is it!

The recipe looks really long, but it actually isn't. There's a lot of waiting time (for the crust mainly), but it's super delicious. I had consumed like 7-8 of these things by myself.

If you're interested in the recipe, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment