Thursday, February 28, 2013

Salted Caramel Macaron Ice Cream Sandiwch at Milk



Just updated the food blog with a new review!  This time it's about macaron ice cream sandwiches.  Yes, pretty novel, isn't it?  I've had ice cream sandwiches paired with the warmest chewiest cookies before, but I've never even thought of the idea of pairing the delicate French almond cookies with ice cream!  Apparently, they serve it in LA with lots of flavors to choose from.  Pictured above is the salted caramel choice.  They also serve it in red velvet, grasshopper (mint chocolate with an entire side dipped in chocolate), rocky road, thai tea, cookies & cream, pumpkin pie, and more!

This makes me really want to go to LA just to try it...

Click here if you want to read about it.

To answer the Hapi Mari novel question, I had mentioned in an earlier post that I still don't have enough time to translate it.  I'll open to having people who want to help out though, and maybe we can work out something together?  Message me if you want to help translate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God... That looks amazing! I love macaroon but unfortunately, even regular macaroon is pretty expensive here in my country. And we don't have that kind of macaroons yet

    ReplyDelete