Friday, February 8, 2013

News on Chapter 6

I've been tired of waiting for Chapter 5 to come out (and it's still not out yet)...so curious, I went on to Petit just to see which series is going to be the cover next...when I saw this thing that totally freaked me out.


In bold orange, it says, "I love you.  Even not as a brother."
In pink, it says, "Momo has realized her feelings, but she has to keep them a secret..."'
Finally in black on the bottom, "Elder brother Sougo is a special presence to Momo.  Perplexed by her inability to lie to herself about her feelings, a person who knows about Sougo's 'past' appears...?"

OK...Chapter 5 better have some damn good explanations for this.  Because I'm going to drop it quick if they're real siblings.  On the other hand...I think it's a bit disappointing if there's just some simple excuse saying that the parents picked Sougo up as an orphan or something...

Sigh...I don't know what I want, but I honestly hope Enjouji Maki will make it good.

On another note, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still up for open collaboration for the novel translations.  Drop me a message, and we can work things out~

On the other hand, I just updated the food blog with a dessert post.  Click here if you want to read~

1 comment:

  1. I think they're not real siblings, if they are, I will drop it to because I hate this genre...
    Thank you for translating this, it helps a lot since update are a little late and I really want to know what they say in raws ^^

    ReplyDelete