Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On Food Blog

Hi guys!  Long time no see~  I've been checking frequently for raws of Dear Brother online, but haven't had the luck to find the chapter 3 ones yet.  I'm not sure if Shmook is still going to plan out for purchases of Petit or not, so until then, I'll just check online.

On the other hand, I've joined a food blog with two of my friends, basically for restaurant and food reviews.  All our initial posts will be about food/restaurants in US because that's where we're based, but given the chance, we'll write about travel and food overseas too.

Since it's a new blog, a lot of it is bare and incomplete right now, especially on the About page.  I wasn't able to write good mini-bios for the others, but that will be fixed later!  Cookies for those who can guess correctly which name I write under there!

Come visit us if you're interested!  You can find us at

Matcha Dipped Baguette

これからそちらもよろしくお願いしますね!

No comments:

Post a Comment