Saturday, July 13, 2013

Food Blog Update: Best Chinese Restaurant in LA





Finally finished writing the first blog post of my food excursions in LA.  I wasn’t too enthusiastic about going to Beijing Pie House at first, since it wasn’t on my list of restaurants to go to before I set out.  But damn, was I surprised…in fact, if I lived down there, I think I would go to this restaurant every single week for a different item.  Pictured above are beef rolls, pork and chives dumpling, radish pies, and the famous Homeland Meat Pie (simply addicting).
You must go here if you ever set out for LA.  In fact, I’ve sang praises to all my friends ever since coming back.  If you’re interested, click here to read about it!

1 comment:

  1. Whisperpups! This is so awesome! You are TOTES opening my eyes to all the gems in my area! I can't wait to take my foodie friends to try these places with me! I know that Yelp is a good place to start when it comes to finding places to eat around here, but to read about a stellar review from an "expert" and all-around super awesome gal like you makes me excited!

    If I had known that you were going to be in the area, I would've recommended some Vietnamese, Korean, other Chinese, and Indian restaurants around town if you were interested in that... aaaaaand sight-seeing too! Anyways, keep up the food blog! It's entertaining to read (I just gotta try to keep my mouth closed lest the drool ruins my keyboard). XD Take care, Whisperpups!

    ReplyDelete